Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the Shell LiveWIRE website
Welcome to the www.shell-livewire.org website. This site is owned by Shell International Ltd, an English company with registered number 00140141, VAT registration number GB 235 7632 55 and registered office at Shell Centre, London, SE1 7NA.
The site is operated by The PNE Group (www.pne.org), an English company with registered number 1715761 and registered office at Unit 3, Ground Floor, 7-15 Pink Lane, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 5DW.
PNE is recognised by the UK Government as an Enterprise Agency. Visitors to this website are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read these carefully before going on. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, "this website" means www.shell-livewire.org which links to other websites. Other websites may contain terms and conditions, which are different from these terms and conditions. On your journey around other websites please check the terms and conditions of each one you visit and do not assume that these terms and conditions apply to all websites.
- Shell companies have their own separate identities but in this website we may sometimes use "Shell", "Group, "we" or "us" when we refer to Shell companies in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular Shell company.
- This website may include links to external sites. When you follow such links the external website may appear as a full screen (in which case you will need to use the back button on your browser to return to this website) or in some cases it may appear within the frame of this website (in which case you will be able to return to this website by using the navigation buttons within the frame). Where an external website appears within the frame of this website, this is purely for ease of navigation back to this website and does not indicate any responsibility on our part for the external website concerned, even if it is a website owned and operated by a Shell company. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Shell International Ltd and the PNE Group are not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- All information or advice provided as part of this web site is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. Shell International Ltd and the The PNE Group try to ensure that all information provided as part of this web site is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Shell International Ltd and The PNE Group are not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
Terms and Conditions
- This web site contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Shell International Ltd and The PNE Group or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this website.
- This website also contains trade marks, including the mark "Shell" and the Shell emblem. All trade marks included on this web site belong to Shell International Ltd or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trademarks for use on this website.
- The Shell LiveWIRE logo is protected as a registered trademark. Its application and use is therefore subject to conditions and controls, which should always be cleared with Shell International Limited.
- access any part of the web site;
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference
You may not
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the website;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website;
- link to this web site; without our express written consent. If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this web site, please contact the top site editor via firstname.lastname@example.org with details of:
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this web site
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) on this web site to which you are proposing to link
and we will consider your request. It is our decision as to whether we agree to your request and we do not have to do so.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Shell International Ltd and The PNE Group may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to / Operation of Website
Shell International Ltd and The PNE Group may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- Shell International Ltd and The PNE Group may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- Shell International Ltd and The PNE Group reserve the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice.
If you have a question or complaint about this web site, please contact the web site editor at: email@example.com
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.