This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
business plan templates

Hi All

can anyone point me in the direction of a good busienss plan template that is relativly simple to fill out? I know there are a lot out there with a google search but im looking for peoples favourite ones

Preferably something that can be tailored to a single product business with financials for 2-3 years that can be plugged in

Cheers
Connector
thanks but i make it a policy to 1. never buy anything that has been spammed and 2. never deal with a comapny with diala or loans4 in the name
If I knew what kind of business plan you actually need then I think I could give you a better advice While searching a business plan you should specify the category that is closest to your business or industry. I looked up with a help of Google search and I have found a lot of great templates, so I can advice you to pay attention to the first sites in results, most of them have a great content and there you can find business plans for a lot of different kinds of business, so pay attention to the quality of the site and it's content.Good luck in your search!

Last edited by Nick W; 28-04-2012 at 09:26 AM. Reason: dublicate comment
If I knew what kind of business plan you actually need then I think I could give you a better advice While searching a business plan you should specify the category that is closest to your business or industry. I looked up with a help of Google search and I have found a lot of great templates, so I can advice you to pay attention to the first sites in results, most of them have a great content and there you can find business plans for a lot of different kinds of business, so pay attention to the quality of the site and it's content.Good luck in your search!
Guru
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis View Post
Hi All

can anyone point me in the direction of a good busienss plan template that is relativly simple to fill out? I know there are a lot out there with a google search but im looking for peoples favourite ones

Preferably something that can be tailored to a single product business with financials for 2-3 years that can be plugged in

Cheers
I like this outline by Sequoia Capital. Whilst it's basic enough, it covers pretty much all the areas you need to think about when starting a company.