This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Guru
Free for Businesses - Invitation - Startup

Dear entrepreneurs,

we just opened our project for businesses and professionals called beIN.

beIN.com The Working Playground connects people & businesses through their skills, talents and interests!

We would like to invite you to beIN! If you have a business or you are providing services, you could create your listing for free under 'Services' or find and create job opportunities under 'Job' section. There is much more stuff in the beIN itself!

To the Shell team,
thank you for the great site and the opportunity given us - I mean startups to share our work etc...

All the best!
Regards
Jan
founder of beIN.com
PS:The feedback would be appreciated here or on our site on under [+] - 'Your Voice' section.
Entrepreneur
Congratulations! Nice looking website. I like the graphics but as a user, that's not really what I'm looking for. As a professional looking for a job, I would want upfront stats on how many jobs are available on the site. As a business owner, I'd like an idea on how many contractors have profiles on the site. Just a feedback from first impressions, would definitely use the site and see it grow and evolve.
Guru
Hello Mark!
Thank you very much for your reply, kind words and honest feedback!
The true is, that the project opened only 4weeks ago which is the reason why you don't see the data you are looking for, but they are coming! Right now there are around 200users and over 250 services/skills listing.
"I would want upfront stats on how many jobs are available on the site."
There will be new features regarding to jobs will be published within one or two weeks!
It would be great if you create your account so we could keep you updating on new stuff and since you are professional, you could even create your listing and leave the companies to contact you.

All I could say is that there is much more to come and that the site wasn't officially open yet! We would like to build strong starting community, improve our services and grow from there!

So, I really hope to see you beIN!
If you have more ideas and suggestions, please feel free to post it on our site under [+] - 'Your Voice' section! We want beIN to be best for you and we will do as much as possible to improve it! We are listening!

Thank you so much!
Regards
Jan
Entrepreneur
You're welcome. Yes, I'll start an account and put up a profile soon. Thanks.
Guru
Hi Mark,
we are still looking for your skills, services and bright minds.
Please join us - beIN
If you need a bit more 'convincing' Please check our Video in this month Top 10 Shell Live Award shortlists... our video is the last one - simple but explaining the beIN idea. Your votes will be of course very much appreciated.
Truly regards
Jan

The TOP 10 Videos link: http://www.shell-livewire.org/awards/grand-ideas-awards
i will love to be in your tem...i need more info if i can..
Guru
Hi Mchope,

please feel free to join us!
We are rapidly growing up with over 35k followers on Facebook and Twitter. beIN has many new features including 'Jobs' and 'Let's Talk' (business articles directory) and more is coming soon.

Outside of that, we secured first major partnership with City Collage in Brighton and are open to more partnerships if anyone interested.

Please feel free to contact me on beIN.com - my profile is http://beIN.com/Honzazi/

Your feedback, ideas and suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Truly regards
Honza
Founder of beIN.com
beIN 'The Working Playground' connects people & businesses through their skills, talents & interests
https://twitter.com/beIN_com

Tags
advertising, businesses, free