This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
Christmas B2B sales

Hi

Just looking on my sales stats for December and currently they beat Novembers.

This is rather odd. I have been getting alot more phone number connections this Christmas. You would have thought that sales would go down over Christmas.

Hows sales for other B2B businesses?
Connector
You know what I've noticed that this is a big trend this year. On Ecademy I notice a lot of the members are talking about an increse in sales etc. It will be interesting to see the effect in January.
Connector
but why this big trend suddenly?

We've noticed an increase in enquiries over the last 3 weeks and with some looking to sign contracts in the new year ...

www.whichwebdesigncompany.co.uk
Be confident in your choice - Rate and review your web design company here!
Maven
We always find December and January to be the best for B2B. Lots of people decide that this is their year to start a business while existing businesses tend to gear up ready for a bigger and better year from January.
Connector
Same for us. I thought it would be quiet over Xmas and New Year with potential clients not planning work until the New Year. But it has been very busy with enquiries and contracts coming in. Its always good to be busy but it has meant that I haven't got time to get my own new marketing material sorted!

DN
Connector
Hi everyone

We are experiencing the same effect.

Both November and December have been really busy for us and it seems that January will continue that way going by the number of people calling and emailing us with enquiries.

Long may it continue !!! ''

Jacqueline
Connector
It must be a good end of year all round because my sales have been great as well compared with last year!

Lets hope it continues!
Maven
uhguih
Connector
yeah I am the same, sep/october was dead for me and rfksolutions, however nov/dec/jan look to be probably the best 3 months I have had since the start

which i felt was a bit weird, but not complaining though

roll on the new year and long may the jobs keep rolling in !

business cards
flyers roller banners leaflets
Connector
I've noticed the exact same thing here too. This is my first Christmas in business and I had expected things to slow down at this time of year. Thought people would be too busy Xmas shopping and winding down their businesses for an end of year break, but this doesn't seem to be the case. I've been inundated with new enquiries this month and have plenty to keep me going well into the new year, certainly can't complain! Will be interesting to see what January brings. I really expected December to be slow and then for things to pick up again in January as many may choose the new year to set up a new business or to develop their existing ones.

Hope you all still manage to find some time to relax and enjoy Christmas and New Year!

All the best,

Sarah
Connector
strange upturn

Yes, I too have experienced an upturn in December and have been asking other businesses about their trading, and all have said that business is significantly up.

It's one of my better months over this last year, when December is always my lowest turnover for the year.

I too am intrigued to see whether it will continue in January, which in theory should be even busier, or whether it's a temporary thing.

Regards

Amanda