This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
business cards design needed

hi all,

i need 15 business card designs front and back as jpegs, i'm putting together a new advertsing website note this site will not go online with your card there i just need some varied designs to see design spec, size of site and layout of site etc.

if anyone can help that would be great as want to build it over the weekend

thanks
Nathan

p.s please email me at little_nath18@hotmail.com
Connector
Hi there.

Our in house team of professional designers will be more than happy to do this job for you.

If you want to contact us via our site, www.whitesparks.co.uk we will happily help you out.

Best regards, and have a good weekend,

Stuart

edit. sorry, I think I may have misunderstood, are you looking for some sample artwork for your test site of other peoples business cards, surely as a printer you must have hundreds of designs you have printed in the past?????

Perhaps I am completely misunderstanding your question?!?!?!?
Beer Bottle Designer
Viral golf game
Connector
yes samples of other peoples business cards

i am working from a new laptop and wont be able to get to the office until monday to get our business card designs, it was simply a time saving idea to prevent me from having to make 15 different designs
Connector
Wish I could help, but after almost burning my house down a couple of weeks ago, I decided to move all my backups to another location.

And this laptop is relatively new, and has none of our clients artwork on it at all.

I am sure some friendly guys here will help you out.

regards

stu
Beer Bottle Designer
Viral golf game