This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Maven
Networking?

Hello Everybody,

I don't post on here very much but just a little question...

Does anyone know of any good networking events around the Gloucestershire/Herefordshire/Worcestershire area?
We are just about to actually start trading (hopefully within the next couple of weeks - our aim was Jan 2nd), and think that a good networking thingy would be helpful.

The business centers around the sourcing and printing of promotional items for businesses - we do the normal pens/diaries/keyfobs etc - but also we hope our edge will be offering newer/funkier ideas. We also 'do' conferences, producing the conference packs and more, so these networking events seem a great place to start!

So...if anyone can reccomend any tried and tested events, that would be great, word of mouth is always a better reccomendation!

Thank you!

Liz
Maven
business nework

Hi Liz,

I would start with the chambers of commerce and business link as they will give you loads of club and associations to contact. The biggeees are the BNI and BRE, which have regluar member breakfasts and events.

There are also lost of business clubs all around the counties, which have exhibition events which are very good for local business networking. I will keep my ears open for any others that I come across.

I have a strategic marketing agency, and sometimes we need to source promo items for clients, would you send me any information on your business when you are up and running?

I hope that all goes well - and wish you all the best with your venture.

With Kind Regards

Martyn Price
The BDM Partnership Ltd
Strategic marketeers and business development specailists

"Empowering you and your businesses potential"
t: 0700 599 3961
f: 0700 599 3962
e: martyn.price@thebdmaprtnership.co.uk

Martyn Price
The BDM Partnership Ltd
Strategic Marketeers, PR and Business Development Consultants

"Empowering you and your businesses potential"
t: 0845 121 4255
e: martyn.price@thebdmpartnership.co.uk
Connector
Networking

There is a networking event at GlosCat in Gloucestershire first/last friday morning of the month. Speak to anyone at Business Link and ask about the business start-up breakfast. Or call the everyman theatre in cheltenham, who sell tickets.
Maven
Thanks for the replies, I'll look up those that you have both mentioned.

Martyn, I'll send you information on what we can provide - services and products - as soon as we are up and running properly.

Again, thanks for all the help.

Liz