This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
Finding affiliates

Do any of you run an affiliate scheme?

Mine was set up yesterday but how do i go about finding people that run sites with links?

Is it the norm to contact sites you would like your banner on direct?

Elena
ooh la laa
Starting Out
I tried this and had a few knock backs, but most people are happy to run affiliate schemes given that its a two way advertising process.

Our challenge was that the people we were asking to advertise for us already had a preferred supplier for payroll services. As we were new to the market and unproven at that stage, we decided to gain a reputation for excellence before asking again!!!

I just emailed the webmasters directly. Sometimes you get a delayed response, but 100% of them replied.

Hope this helps

JJ
Entrepreneur
I know this nothing to do with web based affiliate scheme's but have you not thought about trying to market your products through other media!!

certain gentlemans magazines e.g FHM and so on!!

You supply the models with lingerie .....in return for a bit of advertising or something!!

or womens magazines along the same lines, perhaps contact modelling agencies and so on!!

Dont know.....just an idea!!
Maybe worth it just for the word of mouth promotion from the models themselves!!
Im sure theres plenty of bigger busted models out there....

not that I know about this kinda stuff of course!!!