This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
Help with a Fitness Company

Hi,

I have just started a Fitness company on a very small budget but the website and the products are out of this world - truly amazing and you get really great and quick results. However, I would like to know if anyone knows tricks to increase the amount of traffic to the website and any other marketing techniques to apply. In fact, if I can have your recommendations and feedback on the site that would also be appreciated www.fitnessgold.co.uk. The site is aimed at anyone from bodybuilders to people trying to lose weight and to people wanting to increase their general health.

I've heard that you guys are really good at giving feedback so i'd appreciate it, and I look forward to all your replies,

Cheers
Connector
whatever happened to the gym and good old fashioned time?

Personally i'd rather go the gym way rather than use a mild form of 'cheats' to gain quick results. But im sure there are many people who disagree with me.
Connector
Hi there,

Aren't you using Google Adwords or Overture?

If you spend some time and really become an expert in these, you should see great results.

Also, can you write a free report which you can give away in exchange for email addresses? Email marketing is a very powerful, effective and cheap method of marketing. It can also be loads of fun too.

Hope this is something to consider.

All the best!

Jamie Miller
Active Sports Ltd
Distributors of Powerball
How Fast Can You Spin It....?
Guru
Quote:
Originally posted by ii3mhz
whatever happened to the gym and good old fashioned time?

Personally i'd rather go the gym way rather than use a mild form of 'cheats' to gain quick results. But im sure there are many people who disagree with me.
The majority of those products are used in conjuction with a weight/fitness program they aren't cheats per say and will be used by serious bulkers.

Have you tried advertising on body building / fitness sites and forums? There are loads of these sites around and a lot of them are trawled by fitness "newbies". I've started a program myself and found it hard to choose the correct type of suppliment . Also if you can offer recommendations and explain what products do what you will attract people generate sales.
Banned
I use Maximuscle products, very good supplements when your training, in fact supplements are essential for any budding athlete or person working out.
Connector
I know this may not be what you are interested in but have you tried selling your products on ebay?
I know they sell a good range of stuff similar 9diet pills etc) so you may find that you shift a few and gain more exposure.
Connector
Id be happy to swap links with you to my site. There is a possibility of me offereing some free advertising in the near fututre to someone in with a related business or a business that I felt the site would work well with (ie. not alchol or fast food) - but that isnt immediate.

On the subject - anyone who knows anything baout fitness should understand that they are called supplements for a reason - there is no substitute for good hard work! I take protein ocassionally when im in a rush or I really want a milkshake without going to maccyd's!lol
Cameron

PS - a great site for understand what different supplements do for you is nutros.com
Connector
Thanks for the help guys. Also I do agree that there is no substitute for training and food but supplements make you realise your sporting goals a lot quicker in most cases.

I also don't think they can be referred to as cheating because they are 100% natural - but they just work out a lot more price effective.

I've just posted a new subject actually and just disregard all the same questions - apart from feedback on investors, and the website content.

Also, yes, I'd be happy to exchange links with anyone who was doing a similar thing and as long as the other site was appropriate to sports, health and fitness etc.

Thank you anyway, cheers
Connector
we havent used www.top-page.co.uk but they have some great onliune feedback they say they get you top 10 google results or no fee
Starting Out
Hi

As I am a fan of bodybuilding as a whole, I really like your site and you seem to have really good prices, most of your products are the cheapest I have seen around, if I were you, Id try advertise in fitness magazines - Muscle&Fitness, Flex, Men's Health, as well as on dedicated forums etc.

I will hopefully be looking to buy from you in the near future, good luck with the business.

PS Supplements are not cheats, they are there to help when combined with a weight training programme, these supplements are 100% legal and natural, people are often stereotypical and believe all supplements are anabolic steroids.
Connector
Thankyou

Again, thankyou for all your help. I've made the prices as cheap as possible due to the lack of overheads unlikely many of the competitors with 8 members of staff and a warehouse. Cyrill, you can always register on the new site as a new user and keep posted with the latest new offers and bargains, and the same aplies to anyone else who is interested. Well, I appreciate all the feedback again, and I'll try to make the site get a little further in the search engine rankings in the next few weeks. Hope to see you all as members on the site soon, lol :-)