This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Logo designs and prices request

Hello everyone,

I have been using the site for quite a while now under various usernames, and I would like to place a request to our graphically orientated users.

Basically I am in the prcoess of setting up a company and would like a logo for both web-based articles aswell as invoices etc.

However, as with most startup companies we are not too flush with cash, and so I would really appreciate it if some of you could come up with some rough ideas which incorporate the words.

Excess (main title)
inventory trading ltd (underneath main title)

I would like the design to be as simple as sophisticated as possible, with a clear easy to read and stylish font.

Something along these lines:

http://www.symbision.nl/images/OnzeK...xcess_logo.gif

If anyone wants to come up with some rough ideas and send them over to me then we can discuss a fair price based on our evaluation of the work.

roversblue456@aol.com

Kind regards
Adam
Connector
Re: Logo designs and prices request

Quote:
Originally posted by excessit
I have been using the site for quite a while now under various usernames
Why?
Because remembering passwords isnt my strong point
Your Logo Design is a

I understand that you would like to put together a logo at minimal cost. I'm sure you appreciate that your logo is central to your business and is considered one of the toughest graphic design briefs. It is therefore essential that you get it right or you will only end up getting it redesigned later.

We are a design studio based in London, however, our fixed prices for logo design are very competitive without cutting out quality.

We can put together a logo for you at 170 + VAT. We will produce 6 initial concepts for you to choose from and then refine your final choice. Process normally takes about a week depending on complexity of design.

All work is carried out in house and all of our team hold graphic design degrees.

You can view our portfolio and website at

http://www.ahika-design.co.uk

or contact me directly by email on

m.luther@ahika-design.co.uk
or by phone on 0870 444 0650.

Regards,

Michael Luther
Connector
Hi,

We can help. Send us an email for a quote. to info@redwellymedia.co.uk

As you can probably appreciate, most designers aren't going to send you a mock-up without having a quote and job agreed - I know there are a lot of designers out there that are prepared to do this, but you'll find that most are trying to make money and therefore probably wont do you a freebie, especially if you're getting them from a variety of sources!!!

I can send you examples of our work if you require, or you can check out the website www.redwellymedia.co.uk however we are in the process of updating our portfolio so there are no images online at the moment

YE Magazine is a fantastic tool for dynamic small to medium businesses across the North West and Yorkshire & Humber. For both new business start ups and growing businesses across the region, YE Magazine provides a range of benefits, including:

- Access to funding for your business
- Up-to-date information that affects your business
- Full listing of business exhibitions, workshops and networking events in your area
- Exclusive interviews with inspirational entrepreneurs from across your region.
Connector
Hi excessit,

We are currently offering logo development at 120.00, Please contact us for previous work as our site is down untill our official re-launch in november.

Imaedia Ltd.
Moorgate Crofts Business Center
South Grove
Rotherham
S60 2EN

Tel: 01709 331200
Email : enquiries@imaedia.com

Going from the above, i have developed an initial concept for your viewing, please see link below

http://www.imaedia.com/preview.jpg

Feel free to contact us if you require any more information.
If your still interested, and want something original that really stands out.. contact us..

russ@paranoiduk.com

www.paranoiduk.com

we do regular logo/id work for large music / entertainment industry clients
Connector
I forget my password an an almost daily basic. There is a facility that sends a new password to the email address you registered with, so theres no need to make up new accounts.

I might be looking for someone to design a logo or two for me soon. Anyone have any recommendations?.
Connector
Hi Play

Yes, I can recommend my brother... he is the one who did my website and is very honest about **** WORK and also the one who posted few messages recently in regards to some logo reviews under the name of just blaze... email him at breddah@gmail.com surely, you won't be disappointed...

www.opiumboutique.com
info [at] opiumboutique.com