This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Create forms

Hi there - hope someone can help me! I need to create numerous forms - they need to be simple enquiry forms but I need each form to be e-mailed to different e-mail addresses. currently I need to create over 70 but this will increase. Does anyone know of any software they would recommend?

Tracey Allen
www.bespokeholidayrentals.co.uk
Connector
Hi, I assume you mean a form for a web page. I can give you a snippet of php code for a fairly straight forward form, however you will need to know what you are doing in order to set it up to meet your requirements. I'm quite busy at themoment otherwise I'd do some of the setup for you. Your best bet is to speak to some the web designers on here, no doubt some of them would be willing to help....if not I'll see what I can do, but I'm not actually a web designer.
Guru
Try PHPformgenerator. My mum uses it for her website for customer enquires. You simply type in the questions you want to ask and the email address for it to be sent to. Then you receive the form your customer filled out in your mailbox. The script creates the form automatically and makes it look very professional.

http://phpformgen.sourceforge.net/

It allows you to create upto around 200 forms, I think!
Guru
sorry forgot to say that you can also use Matt Wrights FormMail which will give you a much more control over the layout of your forms.

http://www.scriptarchive.com/formmail.html