This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Starting Out
Car modification company

Right people, my names mike and im currently studying A-Levels at college in Cambridge.
I'm hugely interested in the car modification world and need to find other keen, serious people who are aiming for the same goal, or anyone who could give me any useful information, which would be gratefully recieved.
All the best, Mike

Custardyellow@hotmail.com
Entrepreneur
Car Mods

Hi,

What sort of area are you looking at? What would be the aim of your business etc? Let me know more and i'll see if I can help

Peter
Entrepreneur
Greetings,

Do not much about car mods, but know a Uk distributor who I can put you in touch with if you want. They supply such companies as Daemon Tweeks, etc. Should be able to at least give some pointers.

Regards

Richard
Starting Out
Cheers for replying people.

The type of thing i want to do is the same sort of idea as the likes of Deamon Tweeks, R-Tec, Carisma etc.

I would be buying products from manufacturers and setting up a business to distribute such products and deal with fitting of bodykits, doing engine conversions, interiors, sound systems and so on.
The problem is i dont really know where to start, and the idea really appeals, but the path to get there is a bit daunting.
I'm prepared to do what it takes and go the distance, but i really need more information as to what I'm getting myself in to.

As always, advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks all.
Mike