This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Request

Hello
My name is Tomasz I live in London and I would like to ask for help
to
establish my art work or start
partnership with you or help in this regard. This is link to my
website with
gallery http://szukaj71.w.interia.pl/

I would be grateful for your response
Thank you

Best regards

Tomasz Proszowski
Entrepreneur
Hello
Can I be brutally honest? I think I can understand what you want to do, but I cannot see your web site achieving much.

I'm not an expert on web site design, but you are only a click away from another site. Your site must be visually attractive, and show immediatelly what you have to offer. The potential customer will say "What's in this for me?" If you haven't grabbed their attention in (an average of) eight seconds, they will 'click' to somewhere else. Your site seems to be your CV - which is of no great interest to potential customers. I couldn't see your costs or charges, and I couldn't see how to contact you. Your pictures were very attractive, but only took up a small proportion of the site. There seemed to be lots of text, that I couldn't be bothered to read through.

Did you use an experienced web site designer - or did you do it yourself?

Having a good web site is only one way of Marketing your business. There are many books on the subject -so I can hardly mention much here. But ask yourself one question: If you were a potential customer of a business like yours - where would you look? Where ever that is, that's where you need to promote yourself.

Regards