This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Starting Out
paying for wholesale lists

I've been saerching the net for wholesalers and i've come across a lot of sites offering lists of wholesalers for payment. I've always been very wary of these and avoided them.

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them and if there are any that are actually worth paying out for?
Connector
Hi Kelly,

if you search correctly you will probably find all the wholesalers you need without paying for one of these wholesalers lists. If you let me know what kind of products you are looking for I may be able to point you in the right direction.

Cheers,

Shamrocker
Connector
Never pay for wholesalers lists.

These lists are setup by scamming Bas***ds to rip off the very people that are working hard to setup a business.
Starting Out
dont trust them

I am also looking for more suppliers of designer clothes and also wanted to purchase a list but was told by my friends it is a scam.
So if i was you dont bother.

What items are you looking for?
Starting Out
thanks, that was my general feeling that i should steer clear just thought i'd check,

i'm looking for clothes wholesalers, i've have found a few but its always good to find new ones.
If you want clothes wholesalers go to a trade fair - Pure at Olympia, London, shows Womenswear. There is also a trade fair at Harrogate. I think the web address is www.pure.co.uk. Otherwise buy a copy of Drapers Record ( at WH smiths ) which will give u information about different trade fairs and wholesalers.

Otherwise yellow pages and Thomson local directories are a good start. If you are in London there is a whole group of wholesalers around Finsbury park and in East London - Whitechapel and Hackney. I t depends what kind opf clothing you are looking for.

Hope this is of use.

Ruth
Banned
GOOD PLACE

A GOOD PLACE TO VISIT IS http://www.tradeuk.com/ THEY LIST LOTS OF WHOLESALER
HOPE THIS HELPS
The Pure webaddress should be www.purewomenswear.co.uk.
Starting Out
Thankyou

THANKS GUYS

If anyone else has any knowledge of anything to do with a designer clothes shop please help.
Connector
The best way to find out how you can buy designer wear is to call the head office of the designers.

Find out who their agents and distributors are. They are dying to sell and they will help you.

Drapers record is very good if they don't have the info call them and they will let you know.

People want to sell and help you in all that they can. Call them they will give you the answers to your questions.

All the best
Elena
www.oohlalaa.com
Starting Out
Wholesale Lists

Try The Wholesaler UK it is totally free to use and only links to UK based suppliers www.thewholesaler.co.uk
Starting Out
We are the agent of clothes manufacturer in China

kelly, we are the agent of clothes manufacturer in China. Probably we can help you. What sort of clothes do you need? Do you have your own design? Or you need designer clothes, or just general branded RTW?