This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

music entertainment

Hi my name is Sophia I am one half of a new company in Birmingham called SoulFiness Entertainment the main base of the company is to provide entertainment to the public wether its a wedding or a childs party we cover the lot. What we have now got involed with is local talent (live music bands and singers) in birmingham and with helping to promoto their profile.

One aspect that with would like to do is arrange school dance's (AMERICAN SCHOOL PROMS) to help encourge children in school to feel postive about the schools the go to and with something like a school prom event were children could be selected to show of their achivements for that year

being a new company we need sponsership wether its in cash form or kind i.e prize for local event winners or help with organising the project. any suggestion will be gratefully recieved.

sophia
Than you Habeeb for you message it has helped alot. I am now waiting for replys to my letters