This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Guru
Talking of business plans??

I have been looking into setting up a business account for sec angel, and have been sent various bits of literature off most banks.
I have made my choice, but I found that the HSBC, sent me some great stuff. They send a business plan already written out in brochure style and you can just fill it in rather than using templates and starting from scratch. Also send a disk on how to do it all, Wish i d used them now!!Nevermind, so passing info to all of you!

Ruth
Secretarialangel.co.uk
Connector
Yea

You are very correct here, I automatically went to HSBC for business banking because my personal account is there but they were excellent and continue to be, I can't recommend them enough to business customers.

Amanda
www.trulyace.com
Logo Design and Business Administration
Maven
I currently have a business account with HSBC, Barclays and Natwest and mainly use the HSBC account at the moment. I have found them to be helpful, but they will not provide me with merchant services or a credit/debit card to pay for things for the business, so I am going to move my account to Barclays where I have my personal account.

They have given me a debit card and will also be opening a Euro account which I need as I trade with Italy. I have also found my bank manager to be very helpful. Of course, all banks differ and they are all very similiar, so when choosing an account, you need to establish which bank offers what you really require and you need to have a good relationship with a bank manager.

Natalie Brown
NLB Travel
www.nlbtravel.co.uk