This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

buy and hire centres.

My friends and i are part of a Young Enterprise group and have an idea and a name for our hire shop we just dont know where to start coz we are both high school- drop-outs and are clueless as to what to do next.
it's also kinda hard coz we are both completely broke and work for peanuts (well minimum wage any how.) how do we make this buisness legal and how do we go about setting it up?
Guru
Firstly I believe that anyone who has the desire and ambition to start a business will succeed through sheer determiniation rather than exam results. Remain focussed and positive throughout and I am sure you will find a way through.

To start with, register for a LiveWire adviser who will advice you on putting together a business plan which will determine if your business idea is sound or if you need to do more research.

Funding is available for young people wishing to start a business and again your adviser will point you in the right direction with regards to local, regional and country wide schemes available to you.

It is also worth while contacting your local Business Link as they can also assist start-ups and advice on funding.

Good luck with your venture