This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Courier Services

Im 19 turning 20 in march, And ive been driving since 2001 as soon as passed my test i went working for a family friend as a delivery driver, And then it was a dream to start my own courier service and ive always dreamed of doing it, Im still driving now and iwant to continue driving for the rest of my life but i want to be the boss aswell!! If there is any one out there who could give me pointers and maybe help get it started i would be more than gratefull!!!
Scott

Your idea sounds like it is based on something you enjoy doing, you will however have to be good at lots of other skills - marketing, management, finance to name a few. Why not get yourself on a course while you formalise your idea. If you need to know more about starting a courier business and writing a business plan which all business needs. Try logging onto the shell-livewire site and access the your account section and enter courier business as your idea - a free pack will be sent to you and help with your ideas.

Good luck