This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Finding a stylist and photographer

Hi,
I am in the process of setting up a mail order catalogue and am looking for a stylist and a photographer (or pref both in one!) to work with us on taking our lifestyle photos.

I would like the images to be fashion led. Ideally however, we would also like the person we work with to understand the retail sector.

Because we are a start up and budget is low, I thought that it might be worth contacting photography/stylist students to help. I have no idea where we should go for this and whether or not it is worth doing.

We are based in London. Do you know where I should go as a next step?

Thanks
The Universities are the obvious place to start. Students are often required to find placements as part of their degree

Also it would be worth trying some of the hairdressing colleges, or some of the hair salons might be deighted to have one of their trainees take up the opportunity.

Good luck
Thanks for this,
Do you know which Universities? I haven't got a clue as not in that world.
Thanks
If you search under UCAS (http://www.ucas.co.uk) or simply "Universites UK", you should get a list of Universities across the UK.

Good hunting!