This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

A Grand Scheme

Hi there

Iím looking for people with knowledge and experience who could brief me on the inns and outís of film industry, or at least point me in the right direction. If anybody knows of anyone in the know i.e. a friend of a friend then please tell them to get in touch.

The reason being is because I am tired of the trash that is being shown in the cinemas. I believe I could do better (a lot better) and I think that I have thought up of a way to turn this dream into reality.

I have tried to set up a business/venture in the past and Iíll the damned if I have to go through break-even points in a business plan ever again (I guess this is why I didnít get the funding). So if there is anyone out there willing to lend his or her experience and knowledge, I am all hears. Hopefully at this point I would have a clear understanding of the task at hand.

Many thanks.
Grand Scheme

I reccomend a book by a former studio development executive called Crafty Screen Writting. The author is Alex Epstein, who also has a website and will review materiels. -Good Luck.