This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

A quarterly business plan

I am going for a telesales job in which a pipeline of sme/mid market companies has to be built up in the first month. I need to produce a business plan for my first quarter, I need to show how I intend to do my research and alocate my time successfully between sales and prospecting. How I will achieve Increased sales figures over the period. I can phone employees and ask key questions but have never put a business plan together before. Is there a guideline / format I can use? Any further advice will be much appreciated.
Hi Barnaby.

It sounds like you have a lot of work to do.

Don't worry the format you can find on the shell-livewire.org site simply enter your details and register under the 'your account section.

Once registered you should be able to access the writing your first business plan in the business planning section. In order to find the SME's perhaps you can do this through events which sme's would attend or what about working with an intermediary like the chamber of comerce - there is always the yellow pages too!