This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Funky Foto Frames

Hi I am new to this forum and its great full of enthusiastic budding entrepreneurs like yours truly.
Okay now I need some help? I design and make funky foto frames, original, unique and certainly different. Some are covered with buttons bright, colourful and cheerful just what you need to brighten up a room and the teenagers will love them: sparkly and romantic with frames encrusted with thousands of small beads; or what a handcrafted knitted flower with the name of the person alongside; and for the animal lover I even design for them.
Is there anyone with a small business who would be interested in taking up my offer and selling some: or perhaps you are a party planner and would hold parties where you could sell some of my foto frames. We also do personalised ones for that very special someone in your life.
Connector
The best I can offer is to set you up in my Online Shopping Center. If you can get pictures of your products I could set the shop up for you. I won't charge you anything for the first 6 months as you are just starting out. You may get some sales through it you may not.

Good luck and all the best in your business.