This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Entrepreneur
Digital printers

Does anybody have an idea of how much one of these would cost? In particular the hp Indigo range. Their websites don't state prices, and you have to call. This isn't something we're going to buy within the next couple of months, but maybe next year, or possibly lease. So we'd like to have an idea of how much they are. We've searched the internet, but having no luck finding prices.

We're in the Greeting Card business, and would like to control the print side of the business ourselves, without having to rely on outsourced printers. Business is booming at the minute, and it could justify next year possibly getting a business loan, to purchase a printer of our own.

Thanks to anybody that can help.

Lisa
Connector
We are an HP Reseller and I'd be happy to quote tyou if you frop me an email with the exact model you're looking at.

Regards,

Paul
Entrepreneur
Thanks Paul. I appreciate it!