This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Starting Out
Mobile Phone Research - where to print?

We recently commission a survey in the mobile phone purchasing habit of students. The end product (after 140 responses nationwide) is a pretty interesting article backed by solid facts.

Our objective is to get this article published in various publications to promote our brand (and also potentially earn revenue on the article itself?)

Does anyone have experience in this type of activity / have useful contacts etc.

Many Thanks
Maven
I'm afraid 140 responses isn't a big sample for a survey, so you might struggle with this one. I'd be surprised if you got paid for getting publications to run what is basically a press release for your benefit, especially if you're sending it out widely, but that's not to say that you won't get anywhere with it.

You could try going down the freelance route (see newspaper websites for info on how to submit articles to them), but I think most editors would realise straight away that it was a piece of PR for you. You'd probably be better off sending it out as a press release to relevant organisations.

Feel free to email me with it and I'll see if the student news site my company runs is interested.
Starting Out
thanks - sent you the article in a mail.