This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
Your Advice Please...

Hi All,

Can you please take a look at my site and advise me what you think I need to add/remove in order to improve the site.

www.guidedlondontours.com

Please be aware its for Americans travelling to Europe, and we offer Sightseeing Tours of which a lot are discounted.

Thanks,

Chris
Connector
this is slightly off the point,i know,but a couple of things struck me.
one is that i have read that although nos of US tourists coming over have recovered since 9/11,the amt of £££ US tourists are spending has declined,in part due to the $. Obv though,tours are going to be one of the main things US tourists do when they come over so that is not really the issue,but perhaps it underlines the point that you're really going to have market it mega aggressively? (*i HAVE read your 'about us' and i really don't want to sound patronising in the light of that - I'm not !!!)
I can imagine it's a really cut-throat biz as i always see different co's hanging around victoria touting for biz.

Secondly,and this is really off the point,I read last month that China has now relaxed its laws allowing citizens to travel outside China.Therefore,this allows for the burgeoning Chinese middle classes to realistically consider going on holiday abroad - london is going to be one of *the* places to visit. This could open up an entirely new mkt for you. Esp as I heard (on Radio4) I think that Red Ken is opening up a trade and tourism office in Beijing(? i think?) specifically geared to all things London oriented.
Entrepreneur
760px for the width of your first table is still a little to wide for the 800x600 resolution. If you can, try a width of 750px or even 740 to be on the safe side.

Make the titles larger (eg. Discovering London and Madame Thussauds Sightseeing Tour) and make them clickable links (you may also want to make the images clickable too). Increase the font size of the category links aswell.

Everything else seems fine.

www.bandavenue.com - Online Band and Musician Search
Connector
thanks

Thanks guys.

We have just setup the online side of the business and its proving hard to get people to the site without paying buckets of cash.

All thoughts taken onboard and your right about cut-throat! Its just as bad online! Except you have got these HUGE companies throwing MEGA cash onto the web. We are working on a way round this though... so watch this space!

Zenabi... I am looking into your points today!

All the best guys!!

Chris
Maven
Chris?

that's not how you spell Madame Tussauds, check their website
http://www.madame-tussauds.co.uk/

Maybe the americans use different spelling?

Morena

Edited to say that I have just realised you have the correct spelling throughout the website so its just a spelling mistake on the first page