This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
Marketing partner needed for urbanmodels.co.uk

Urbanmodels went live over 1 month ago after 16 months of development by me and nick in our spare time.

The site is aimed at a young fashion designers, models and photographers and provides lots of articles interviews and members area features.

We are now looking for a 3rd person to join the team who has a good knowledge of marketing. The ideal person would have a good portfolio of past projects and has a good knowledge of search engines, as we see ranking the key to the success of our site.

If interested please send me a email to scott@urbanmodels.co.uk
Entrepreneur
Hi Scott,

I know a thing or 2 about marketing on the Internet. So you're interested in search engines are you and getting more people to your site? Well I maybe be able to help you out there. For example, today we've got over 1.5k users from search engines alone (all uniques).

I think this would be a good idea for a chat

Regards,

Gordon McNevin
Studentmax.co.uk | Discounts247.co.uk
Connector
marketing

Hi there, you have a very nice professional look website. I have been in website development and marketing business for over three years. Please visit my website at http://www.webprojectuk.com or email info@webprojectuk.com for more information.

We are working on a student website project that will be going live very soon. We could make some kind of a deal.

Thanks
http://www.webprojectuk.com
info@webprojectuk.com