This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

I buy and sell old comics and annuals

Hi to everyone on the board

My name is Alan, i'm 16 and i buy and sell old comics and annuals e.g. beano, dandy, rupert etc

I found shell live wire today. i saw the competition to win £10,000. I first started to sell the odd book in september 2000. My website has gone up only recently. Can the person who runs this board or someone who knows tell me if i'm aloud to enter (i woulden't of thought so but just let me know).

I recently came third in some north somerset business awards. I was dead chuffed because all the other businesses were run by adults about age 25 and up. So i was dead shocked to of come third.

See ya

Alan
The Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards are open to any person aged 16-30 in the UK who has been running a business between 3 and 18 months. If you have been actually legally trading for longer than 18 months then I'm afraid that you would not be able to enter.

Entrants submit a copy of their business plan to their local Shell LiveWIRE co-ordinator to enter their local final. Winners at this level progress to a regional final, then winners at regional progress to the UK final. There is prize money, networking opportunities and fantastic PR support at each level.

For full entry details go to http://www.shell-livewire.org/win10k

Good luck if you do decide to enter.
FOR als-annuals

Are you stil in the comic trading business?
Is the website still available because I have a load of Beano comics if you are interested
Entrepreneur
me curious too, whats your website?