This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Entrepreneur
Advice

Hi

Has anyone entred into event managment and if so could you help me? I'm looking at staging a whole range of events from sport, music concerts and hopefully in the long run a fully large music festival. I have a fair idea on what will be required however does anyone have any advice that my help me. Thank you

stu
Connector
festivals

Hi

We provide the online marketing and ticket sales services for a large rock festival in the South East.

If you want any information regarding the ticket sales or even the web-marketing, we would be happy to answer any questions you have. Simply e-mail info@a4internet.com with your queries.

Regards

James
Entrepreneur
Hi

Thank you for your reply. I would be very intrested in any information with regards to your marketing, you negoation with event comapnies. Also what percentage of the ticket market do you have and do you plan to expand over the whole of the united kingdom and do you have major competition for any other online tickets sale agents.
thanks stu
Hi

Hi i am in the first steps of setting up a event management company in the north east
just looking for somthing special to stand apart you know!
If you want to bounce an idea off someone drop me an email
gema
Connector
Hi Gem,

Your best bet is to start a new thread as this one is nearly 3 and half years old.

Regards
Brett White
Adventures in Creative Design