This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Starting Out
tshirts

hey thx Ruth....i'll try poppin into whsmith sometime.
wats the best way of approachin companies to stock ur tshirts?
also packaging cos at first i think its gona be web based sales then retail!! arghhhh so much to do...

tanx
skee
Starting Out
Tshirt suppliers

Quite a few years ago I was a director of one of the largest tshirt printers & suppliers in the UK.

If you need any help email me direct.

I can give you rough wholesale prices to buy and sell to the likes of Asda, Burtons Group etc...

Regards
Gary

http://www.dynamite-productions.co.uk
Packaging

If you are looking for packaging, then go to www.Morplan.co.uk. They supply labels and packaging and other bits and pieces. They can also send a catalogue and have a shop in London. They are the best starting point and then you can try and find places that might be cheaper.

If you want to sell your T-shirts to companies, either try and have a stand at a trade fair - Drapers Record should list some of these fairs or try www.pure.co.uk If you want to approach companies directly, create a portofolio or a range of fininshed products and ask the companies if you can come in and show them your collection.

And for copyrighting images - I saw something about a group called acid, in Design Week magazine, who deal with protecting design. But the article had no phone number or address.

Hope this is of help.

Ruth
opps...

The website for Pure is www.purewomenswear.co.uk.
Starting Out
business plan

howdy ppl - how u all doin?

aite..i need help with my business plan..anyone know whr i can get a draft one -or to have a look at a completed one?

ta

skee