This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Starting Out
Companies supplying 0800 numbers

I am trying to get an 0800 number but with so many companies out there its difficult to know who to choose!!. As this will be the main point of contact for my buisness I need to ensure the company I use is reliable and also that call can be diverted to both my landline number and also to my mobile so I will be contactable at all times.

Any suggestions??

Thanks

Tim
Connector
If you do find a company who will divert an 0800 number to your mobile, you'll end up paying a lot per minute.

With us, to a landling you can pay as little as 3p per minute for incoming calls, depending on the volume you create. But you may need to look at having it come into your landline all the time and use BT divert to get to your mobile, and although this costs, it should work out roughly the same, or possibly cheaper.