This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Can i ask if you would use my service?

Hi, i want to start up on my own. i have been working for large telcommunication companies. I have been supporting top 100 global clients. When their networks are down then they would call in. Most issues are with the other telco providers or could be with their equipment.
Can i ask if "i could start up in a similair role"
Is there a demand from small companies of my service? Have you ever had a broadband connection fail and not sure what to do? How about network issues? or with setting up a small network? and maybe who or how yould go about finding out?
regards Vinny

cv
www.vincenzoiaciofano.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
Starting Out
Hi

I work for an SME that does use a similar sort of service. The guy worked for Telewest/BT for years. Generally we get him out to install new/additional telephone points, do wiring for additional network access points, and for help with the phone system when there is an equipment problem.

He is quicker than waiting for a telecomms company to come out, and as most suppliers of phone equipment try and fob you off with 'hotline support services' rather than hands on action he is often more use. He is probably also cheaper, but not certain.
thanks. it sounds as though its mainly for phone changes. Maybe i need to open my options for that also...
regards Vinny