This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Entrepreneur
Business Plan

Hi, Im looking to start a Webhost business with a few partners, we have everything sorted, and i suggested that if we are to do things right, we must get a business plan before we dive into anything we arnt prepared for.

As this was my suggestion, and im am the more mature of the trio, it was decided that i head the project of Draughting up the plan, then we will all discuss the finer points and amend what needs fixing.

One minor snag...ive never read a business plan, nevermind wrote one.

As i have said, this is a Webhosting Project, and is entirely Internet based, so i think the plan will be somewhat diffrent to that of a regular 'real' business.

If someone could help me with a few pointers to going about getting a plan or tips on writing my own, it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.
Outline.

David,

Send me your email address and I'll reply to you with a business plan outline which will help drafting up your business plan.

Rashid.
email address.

David,

My email address is rashid.al-zaabi@shell.com

Rashid.