This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

hand car wash/valeting start up

hi im starting up a hand car wash business in liverpool and need some help with them business plan.i have downloaded some business plan software from the alliance-leicester website,any way iv filled it all in and was just wondering if anyone knows any websites were i could get a business plan for a hand car wash to have a look at and see if i have missed any out.

for my funding i will be putting an application into the merseyside special investment fund,has any one had any dealings with these and have you got any tips.

thanks
ste
Connector
What funding is this? Are you buying a franchise or a van?

Give us some more details. I guess you are buying more than a bucker and a sponge.

Are there premises involved?

If you can answer these questions for us then your business plan will flow as it is about your business plans.

Vending Solutions from Vendesent.co.uk
hi adam thanks for the reply,i will be starting thebusiness up from premises,it wont be a franchise.i will be having a mobile service but not at start up.it will be about 6 to 8 months into the the business.
the funding is from http://www.msif.co.uk/
it tells you loads on the website

thanks again ste
Starting Out
car wash plan

Hi Ste,

I am looking at doing something similar on the small scale for when my own biz goes quiet, something seasonal 3-4 months per year during the summer--aiming to hire skool kids.
anyway thats next year, but i came accross bplans.com on the www.entrepreneur.com website,
please the link to see that car wash sample plan but bplans .com have many others, it wont be exactly what you want but it may help
D
http://www.bplans.com/spv/3249/index.cfm
thanks deegs for the reply ill take a look at it now.and good luck with your idea
cheers ste