This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Entrepreneur
Gift Wholesale

Hi

I currently have a wedding stationery and favour company, but am seriously thinking about getting myself a retail unit to showcase my products. But ... I would also like to sell wedding and gift products such as contemporary jewellery, candles, soap and bath products and general gift supplies.

I was wondering if there are any of you out there who sell these wholesale products, or could point me in the right direction of where I would start to source these suppliers.

Thanks

Lisa
Hi Lisa,

I'm not familiar with wholesale businesses but you should be able to research suppliers on the net. Use your favourite search engine and look for "wedding wholesalers", "wedding suppliers", etc.

Are you hoing to sell these from your shop or from a website? If you are using a website, you might consider a dropshipper. These guys manage the distribution so you just take orders and they will send the product to the customer. If you are interested in this search for "wedding dropshippers", etc.

There are also directory websites out there listing dropshippers, wholesalers, etc.

Good luck

4dam
Connector
Hi Lisa,

I make handmade contemporary jewellery, much of which is ideal for weddings. I would be interested in supplying you on a wholesale basis, drop me an email if you're interested.

Rayne
Connector
Memento Stationery

The owner of this company - http://www.mementoweddingstationery....alog/index.php (Ruth) - may be interested in offering a wholesale service.

Regards

Amanda
I have a company that does design-led gift which may interest you, please visit our website www.studiofusion.co.uk for further details. We are in the process of updating our website and therefore you would not be able to see our most recent products.

Please e-mai me your details should you want information of our latest products.

Regarding sourcing design led gift, you may do so by visiting trade show such as Top Drawer or Autumn Fair NEC.

Should you want to see our full product range please visit us at Top Drawer Stand E72 (Olympia exhibition Centre, London)

I hope all of the above helps.

Antonio
Fusion Design,
by Antonio Arevalo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fusioncooks e-card.jpg (626.6 KB, 125 views)