This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Guru
Future of SMS/Text Message Premium Billing

Hi Everyone,

I had quite few question a while ago about SMS Reverse Billing, apologies for not being able to answer all the question at the time I have asked the company I work with to put some information together take a look at www.textcash.info

Premium SMS

What is premium rate SMS? SMS stands for "Short Message Service",also known as text. With your BT phone, you can either make a normal call, or a premium rate call. This might be 25p per minute for a traffic report, or 1.50 for a chat line or sex line.

In just the same way you can now send and receive premium rate text. TV companies use it all the time for voting, normally at 50p per message.

SMS Passwords

For some time now we have been supplying premium SMS services to all sorts of companies: Estate Agents, Stockbrokers, Debt Collectors, Clinics and Adult Webmasters.

As a consumer it is now possible to send a text, and get one back which costs you 1.50 or 5.00

If you would like to know more log onto www.textcash.info.

Or email me on robssduk@yahoo.co.uk
Connector
Adam?! Spam?
Guru
No spam, just gone from hot dogs to text messaging.

Rob