This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Need a freelance webdesigner

Hi! I need some quick web desinging help, bascially I have created an online DVD rental site that allows members to rent out DVD and games. Now the way the web site will run is member will subscribe were they pay minimum monthly payments, and they can rent out DVD's and games. there will be no overdue fines as long as they pay the monthly payment... so bascially a member can return a dvd whenever they want....

Now so far the site is coded using php and my sql... the search for the dvd and game is done but I need someone to help me do the member area. what i need is the member areas where members can log in.. view their account.. edit their personal details or credit card details, change their password details, rent out dvds and games ofcourse... and are only allowed to rent out three dvds and games at one particular time... and cancel their subscription. I need this job done as soon as possible, prefebly in 4 days if possible please let me know contach me on ktan_patel@hotmail.com or phone me on 07946151034. any web desingers drop me a mail with your price and by when can deliver the project...
Connector
If you pay say £3 per month, can I rent indefinitely 200 DVDs?

Try searchng the forum for previous posts on web design.

Vending Solutions from Vendesent.co.uk
Nope u r only allowed to rent out 3 dvds at one time... u rent out more u have to return one back... so only 3 dvds and 3 games at one time...
Connector
You have mail.

My partner and I may be interested in your site as we like PlayStation 2 games. Can you post a url for us?

Take VISA/Mastercard in muliple currencies. £26 setup fee. 2Checkout have processed over $100M in transactions!
Banned
Hi k2ka4,

We would be more than happy to help. What elements of the site have already been done, php/sql/asp/shopping cart/ecommerce?

Please email us what the freelance work would involve?

Do you know that sites such as www.SwapGame.com already exist?

Regards

JG_MW