This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
Means Of Advertising...

Hi everyone, just after a bit of feedback for an idea, or some alternative ideas! Basically I'm after promoting my site to Clubbers around Yorkshire.

The best (cost-effiective) idea I've had is to get some stickers made, and basically send out a sticker team round different areas on say a Saturday night. Would be like vouchers but vochers are more likely to get chucked away. Stickers, well - stick!

Any thoughts...?
Connector
get some flyers done,hand them out when the clubs shut or get renamo to do it for you- they hand out flyer packs -renamo.co.uk or .com , you could also take pictures in the clubs andask them if you could put some posters up so clubbers can see there picsfrom the night
Connector
Make sure the stickers or not stuck on other peoples property without permission.

I am working on a telecoms project that may be able to promote you in return for a favour.

Send me an email to ad3013am@2four7.co.uk

Vending Solutions from Vendesent.co.uk
Connector
@ bone - thanks for the suggestions, will check out that website. like the idea bout taking the pictures too, is a sure way of getting more people onto the site. much appreciated

@ Adam - Emailed you...
Connector
Anyone know any good sites for printing stickers? Can do the designs myself, just not the printing....?
Connector
if you send me an E-mail to info@fullphatdesign.co.uk with how many you want etc I could do you a competitive quote

Regards
Martin
Stickers will really brass people off. Could get in trouble with the authorities (which might gove you credibility amongst your target audience!?)

Few ideas:

Offer one of the clubs free listings (if that's what you're offering) for 3 months in tretuern for sponsoring one of their nights (bit of branding in the clubs)

Launch night in a club for the same (Make up T-shirts for bar staff and DJ with the website address)

Use PR - right a news release and use your contacts to get a couple, of local DJ's to officially cut the ribbon (get a photo)

I tink flyer would work. Make the credit card sized. perhaps print them on a monthly basis listing the key club nights and phone numbers on teh back with your website adress on the front. Clubbers might keep them in their wallet for referrence that way.

Good Luck,

Richard
www.printing.com for flyers by the way.
Connector
Full Phat Design for flyers

I think flyers are definatly a good way, same as putting on your own club nights or if that is too much you could host rooms at other clubs which is cheaper but spreads you name around