This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Starting Out
like my facebook page

while my website is being prepared why not like my new Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/GproudUkglobal
Why don't you tell us a bit about what your business is and why you're doing it first? :-)
Starting Out
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_greenough View Post
Why don't you tell us a bit about what your business is and why you're doing it first? :-)
well I wouldn't say it is a business but I have grown a great reputation selling on eBay and Amazon and basically I am creating a site which people can use to get to know more behind the seller and also use the site for extra sales and promotion and how we are soon going expand onto wholesaling and distubution

my website is nearly finished, just need to linked some things up, but when people see it, the theme is corporate wholesale (like an original wholesale site but with some business professionalism and structure)

we have already made deals with the peoples supermarket to supply wood chipping and fire logs (small niche but if they dealers buy lots then we can make a profit)
Entrepreneur
Your page not enough info or things that admires me to give Facebook Like to it. My friend, you need to hire SEO and SMO expert for success of your business.
Entrepreneur
like.. done
If you need a hand with your finances give me a shout. Be aware of the HMRC regulations around e-traders.

Regards,

Steve

www.itab.org.uk. Steven.girling@itab.org.uk @itabSteve