This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Go Back   Shell LiveWIRE Discussion Forums > Shell LiveWIRE

Entrepreneurs and Start-ups to Join a Fantastic Workspace & Community in East London

Yikes, I haven't used this forum for what must have been a couple of years!

I am now the Community Manager for Bathtub 2 Boardroom - a registered charity that works to support entrepreneurs and start-ups through training and primarily, amazing community-focused workspaces. We have a few desks remaining at our amazing new site in Bethnal Green/London Fields, opening on June 11th, and I would be over the moon if some of the amazing entrepreneurs and start-ups on Shell LiveWIRE would consider coming along for the ride!

As a charity we are revenue-neutral so we are able to charge only £200 per desk per month at the site - and what a site it is! It is housed in a former Edwardian Church turned art gallery and recording studio (Noah and the Whale and Arctic Monkeys have recorded there!) and has all manner of exciting features, including a full kitchen, viewing balcony, roof terrace and even kayaks for meetings on the local canal! As well as high speed broadband, dedicated community manager, meeting room and breakout area. We also plan to bring in external experts to help the start-ups, for example on legal, design or marketing matters. We have had interest from a range of start-ups, ranging from online stores, to dating apps, to translators to small social enterprises, and we feel that a vibrant community is best served by a broad range of expertise and ideas.

For more information, please go to this link: http://escapethecity.org/connections/1443 or contact me on ben at bathtub 2 boardroom dot com. I will be happy to answer any questions!

Tags
desk, hub, london, start-up, workspace