This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Entrepreneur
Business Ideas

Hi guys,

Has anyone got Micro-Business ideas, with minimal start up cost but profitable, that they can share?

Best,
Guru
My friend, it is like trying to squeeze blood out of a rock with these sorts of threads.
I've tried it. I'm young and incredibly business minded however, I was once at a stage where I wanted to start a business but didn't know what in... I posted a similar thread to you and I got the same reply I have given, but by someone else (obviously )

Maybe try approaching it differently like saying what would you associate with the business name "x" for example. And then see what reply you get. Its like statistics
Entrepreneur
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucien View Post
Hi guys,

Has anyone got Micro-Business ideas, with minimal start up cost but profitable, that they can share?

Best,
Running a business can be both a challenging and rewarding endeavor. Here are my quick suggestions for you:

- Take note of your skills, talents and interests.
- Think like a customer for your proposed business, what your customer will get?
- Determine how you will gain customers
- Consider professional help in advertising your business, for this you can sign-up on online market places where their experts help and guide you regarding marketing tips and latest business trends.

Here are some business lists you can start with low start-up cost"

- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Freelance consultancy in Marketing, HR, Home Decorating, Market Research etc.
- Legal Transcription Services
- Personal Fitness Trainer
- Wedding Video Service
- Online Microsoft Training
- Virtual Assistance
- Freelance Writing
- Photographer
- Freelance Real Estate Broker
- Home-Based Travel Agent

Hope this helps you to start your own business.

Good Luck.
Starting Out
Hi guys,
I posted a thread earlier today about a startup that's looking to solve this problem of wanting to start a new business but not necessarily having the idea or the skills you need to develop it.
The aim of the site is to partner up aspiring entrepreneurs by collaborating together, so in short, people with ideas can find the professional help they need, and skilled, ambitious people get access to startup opportunities they are interested in.
It's very much early days but there already are some great ideas listed and I would encourage anyone looking to start something up to join - it's free and has great potential.
Please check it out: http//www.bizoogo.com

Good luck and hope to see you there.
Starting Out
Hi There,

I imagine that everyone who has browsed this forum has wondered the very same question. Unfourtnatley, the question you are asking is probably the most difficult part of business. If we knew that answer we'd probably be doing that right now.

Good luck on your search!
Daniel
Oh, that's a very popular question Maybe I will not say anything new, but I think that before starting your own business you should think of these 2 things: what would you like to do and if that can bring you a good income.Very important to find a balance in this, because if you do not like what you do and do it just for money probably you won't get any success.Also I think that the Internet business is a good idea,if you have what to offer you can do that in the Internet and I am sure it will give you a good start.
Guru
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucien View Post
Hi guys,

Best,
The web offers many opportunities - you can startup without the need for many of the fixed assets that 'offline' businesses require. If you have services you offer or indeed if you can build your own application, the web offers the best way to market your business today as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amac View Post
The web offers many opportunities - you can startup without the need for many of the fixed assets that 'offline' businesses require. If you have services you offer or indeed if you can build your own application, the web offers the best way to market your business today as well.
exactly , but try to be original, Google has some "new" indexing procedures so be careful ....
Starting Out
See earlier thread and take a look at @bizoogo directory of ideas (http://www.bizoogo.com). We've got a number of business opportunities that are looking for the right people to help develop them. You might find one or several you like.
Good luck!