This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Excellent investment opportunity

This is the perfect investment for anyone looking for a big return. Basically, it's buying cars in the UK or even USA (used) and selling them in another country at a higher price. My friend is from Africa (he is my partner in this as I need his connections, as he needs mine) and knows roughly how much cars sell for and which ones are the most popular. Before you ask, it's not poor Africa, this is a very profitable money making scheme. This is a genuine offer, I'd like to give more details, but I'd prefer to do it on a 1 to 1 basis, don't want this idea to be stolen. We need between 5-10k, which will allow us to start distributing 1-2 cars at a time. I will find out roughly what kind of profit margin we are looking at per car.

Yours Sincerely,

Christopher Ward
Connector
My one and only brush with a proper fraudster was in this area. I cant say too much in public but lets just say I had a nice visit from more than one official body who thought i was invovled once he put my name over some documents. I had already resigned by this point as it was pretty obvious it was not all what it was set out to be.

Be extremely careful with this and your contact!
Connector
Pretty well said James! We should be careful,especially there are a lot of people out there who take advantage!
Sorry my earlier post sounded suspicious, disregard it from your mind. Actually, is there a way to delete threads.