This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Packaging help

Hi
I need custom plastic packaging for a product and wondered if anyone on here could direct me to a good plastic packaging company. The packaging would be clamshell. What cost should i expect?
Also does anyone know of any good manufacturers for injection moulded parts and what the cost is likely to be for the mouldings.

I wanted to ask on this forum because i thought some of you would have dealt with certain companies before and could recomend them to a new start.

Thanks
Connector
Try these guys - they are very good designers and have designed for big name companies - I am sure they can help/point you in the right direction http://www.mellorandscott.com/index.html - Tell them Rob from Combute recommended you
Entrepreneur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiko View Post
Hi
I need custom plastic packaging for a product and wondered if anyone on here could direct me to a good plastic packaging company. The packaging would be clamshell. What cost should i expect?
Also does anyone know of any good manufacturers for injection moulded parts and what the cost is likely to be for the mouldings.

I wanted to ask on this forum because i thought some of you would have dealt with certain companies before and could recomend them to a new start.

Thanks
What stage are you at in your product development? Are you looking to manufacture a finish product? Or still into the R&D phase?

Do you need some support in new product development? Visit our consultancy website www.mbpconcepts.com