This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Domain names?

Hi,
I want to open an ebay shop, and have been told to register my shop name, I've never done this and don't know where to start! Just want to know if anyone has any info re. prices, what I get?

Thanks
Hi there,

We offer domain name registrations for £9.99 per year this also includes free email addresses and enough space for a holding page along with full management. Give me a call on 02920 091 321 or email dpatel@dldesigners.com.

Thanks
Darshan Patel
Banned
Great info,,,,,,,
Maven
If you're just going to be forwarding your visitors to your ebay shop, then you'd be best just buying the domain name (you shouldn't need hosting), however, if you'd like to set up an actual website for yourself, I always recommend my clients to use HostMonster. (That is an affiliate link btw)

I use them for my own sites as they allow you to host as many sites as you like for no extra charge, have free 1-click wordpress installation, and a free domain name (not .co.uk though, as it's a US company), unlimited bandwidth and unlimited storage for $6.95 per month...

Very honest company, who don't outsource anything, very quick to get back to you with any issues, I've never noticed any downtime, and the servers seem super-fast.

If you decide to go with them, and need a hand with anything, just give me a shout, and I'll be more than happy to help out.

Tweet me! @robnights
Connector
Quote:
Originally Posted by michm View Post
Hi,
I want to open an ebay shop, and have been told to register my shop name, I've never done this and don't know where to start! Just want to know if anyone has any info re. prices, what I get?

Thanks
WOW everyone makes it sound so complicated!

visit www.uk2.net - Type in the domain name that you intend to buy - follow the onscreen steps to register - its very easy - I recommend buying .com, .co.uk and to a lesser extend .net - they are all very cheap.

If you really have no idea what to do contact us 08432 895939 and we will register it on your behalf - invoice you only for the amount we get charged and we will give you free hosting for a referral page.

More importantly may I ask why an eBay shop? eBay fees are extortionate and many many people are now switching to having their own built ecommerce store - this is something we can advise and build for you - just contact us.

cheers
Rob