This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Go Back   Shell LiveWIRE Discussion Forums > Shell LiveWIRE

Starting Out
An hour's insight into Business. Entrepreneurship. Mentorship

Would you value an hour with an Entrepreneur and Mentor to ascertain where you should be focusing your time, money and effort to create a meaningful, successful Life and Business?

I am looking for the most proactive people so please only read on if you are serious about making progress - I value my time immensely and I'm sure you do too.

WHY AM I DOING THIS?
1) I come across a lot of people who are unsatisfied with where they are with their lives - they are, however, uncertain as to how to change it
2) The business failure rate is exceptionally high and most people dont know why nor how to avoid becoming a statistic. I want to help people before they launch.

There are lots of people out there, aspiring entrepreneurs, looking for the magical funding solution, or the right mentoring to take their business to the next level. But the reality is that very few people have done the work on themselves to earn it. Putting the cart before the horse has never worked. I have worked with and come across many people who are struggling in their business because they didn't take the time before they launched to make sure they were minimising risk as much as possible. They lack the community and self-knowledge to become a real leader.

Bottom Line Is That I Want To Help People That Want To Help Themselves!

About me:
I am a young Entrepreneur that has been in the incredibly fortunate position where I myself have been mentored on Life, Leadership and Business by one of the worlds most senior Entrepreneurial Leaders. Currently I am a Co-Founder of a not-for-profit; a private Foundation and a partner in I global business that is about to launch this year.

WHAT AM I OFFERING?
An hour with me over coffee in Central London - you get the coffee and in return my time and insight.

I am looking to give away 10 hours of my time over the next 2 weeks (until late April) to 10 PEOPLE only! I am doing this to prioritise 10 people for subsidised Life, Leadership and Business Mentorship by the end of April 2011.

IF YOU:
Place value on your own personal growth and learning
See the value and importance of investing time, money and effort in yourself to make the most of your life
Are willing to put the work in to develop the right relationships required to create a team BEFORE launching a business
Are in the Pre-Startup phase (i.e. you haven't launched yet, and are in employment/studies)

Then please Reply With:
1) Your name
2) Your number
3) A time and date you are able to meet me in Central London
4) Why you feel I should give you an hour of my time

I look forward to helping you create a wonderfully successful life and business.

Sukh
M: 07827 013 731
e: sukh.singh@e-club.org.uk

Tags
advice, london, mentor, mentorship, support