This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Entrepreneur
manufacturers needed

I'm looking for overseas manufacturers to produce items of clothing - not too difficult you might think! But the ones who are willing to produce from my design are not fair trade or organic, and the companies/cooperatives that are fair trade & organic don't seem interested in producing anything other than thier own designs. I'm not in a position to be able to tour Asia looking for someone, so how do I find them?

Any suggestions appreciated!
Entrepreneur
Im good friend with a guy in banking and manufacturing in the far east, i can put you in contact if you like. Fair trade organisations are a bit of a waste of time, as the only ones who actually promote it are trying to sell their own wares and not yours.
Starting Out
I can source it for you in china. How much are you expected to produce per design?
Malaysian Manufacturers

There are many clothings manufacturers in Malaysia that I will be able to assist you in. Also, if you consider importing our very creative and authentic asean designs, please let me know. You can email me if you have your designs already in place and I will quote you the price based on the quantity, materials, designs and other costs.

Ben
Starting Out
manufacturer

i manufacture clothes and could make your design at extremely cheap prices and high quality. we make clothes for some of the top uk designer.

email. stevefrancistwo@yahoo.com
manufacturer

Hi hippychic,

write me about your requirement in detail pls. how much quantity you looking to buy intialy. i have my factory in india.
Starting Out
Why don't you make the products in your country and not asia and just distrobute funding to a fair trade organisation?

This way you can effectively oversee the manufacturing process locally and fairtrade organisations can still reap some benefit.