This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Go Back   Shell LiveWIRE Discussion Forums > Shell LiveWIRE

Shell LiveWIRE Team Member
New Video - Marketing Masterclass Session 4: Developing Effective Websites

In this video, Neil Wilkins (Viper Marketing and Communications Group) explains how you can develop effective and engaging websites by following a few simple rules.

To watch the video, click here: http://www.shell-livewire.org/video-...ipermarketing4
erin.kinnee@shell-livewire.org
Worth a look

Decent video link. Was half expecting a seo sales pitch but this does seem like consice considered opinion.
I do suspect most online businesses leave the content and design to third parties though.
Lamaze dolls and toys
Bella B mother and baby creams
LC27119 Me & My Friends Mirror
Great for tummy time play and crawling encouragement / Easy to hold and tumble soft pyramid shape mirror.
£11.69 + £1.49 for uk 1st class delivery Total just £13.18
Nice Video you shared which help me to learn new hidden techniques of effective marketing. An effective link building service can enjoy this feature nicely to receive positive response from the targeted market.
Starting Out
Great link I really liked the advice. If anyone needs some help with the execution of a video though, for as the last post mentioned most businesses look to a design professional for help, I also provide design services with an emphasis on using techniques that fit to the business's budget. If anyone wants to discuss an idea and get a quote and some free preliminary design work I am glad to help.

Please look at my video for this months shell live wire awards. I did it from making the script in 4 days and I was quite pleased. If you like it vote for me Mindpipe Wedding Stationery.

Matthew King
Founder of mindpipe event stationery
www.mindpipeweddings.co.uk
www.mindpipe.co.uk
Matthew@mindpipe.co.uk
Great tutorial! Thanks for sharing. Video marketing enables you to add an increasingly popular medium to your online marketing program. You can use video to demonstrate products, provide instructions for use, share endorsements or communicate through webcasts.
Banned
I saw this video,very good, help me a lot.
Banned
I saw this video,very good, help me a lot.I will develop effective and engaging my own websites as he said.

Tags
communication, customers, development, digital marketing, marketing, media, neil wilkins, planning, process, video, viper marketing, websites