This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
Telesales & Marketing Campaign

Hi All,

I'm looking at starting a structured marketing campaign and sales campaign.

I've got a fairly healthy budget for the project, and I will probably be looking for Graphics Design, Copywriting quotes etc.

However, initially I would like to speak to a Marketing expert, to try and come up with a structured marketing plan, with set goals and how we can go about achieving them.

I'm also looking for telesales expert, who is looking at a 3-6 month project oriented sales acceleration process.

Just looking on here, to see if anyone has any expertise in the Marketing or telesales area, or whehter they have any contracts/recomendations?

Many thanks,
Connector
Hi Mike,

Thats great that things look good for you...well done.

For copywriting quotes you cannot go wrong with MidasCopy Gavin is a member on here. great value for money and great service. his worked did well for us and was great value. so i recommend him Mike.

In terms of marketing go for webwindows. See if they do business publications. I got 6000 hits in 2 days for my website when i advertised. the magazine goes in newspapers as a suplement sych as the times and independent.

Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/mrgashiuk
Connector
Quote:
Originally Posted by omarmarcelgashi View Post
In terms of marketing go for webwindows. See if they do business publications. I got 6000 hits in 2 days for my website when i advertised. the magazine goes in newspapers as a suplement sych as the times and independent.
I am amazed by that, we put an ad on Webwindows for the Saturday Times magazine and there was no difference in traffic between that and the previous Saturday - so we effectively got zero response. Never again
Connector
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb99 View Post
I am amazed by that, we put an ad on Webwindows for the Saturday Times magazine and there was no difference in traffic between that and the previous Saturday - so we effectively got zero response. Never again
Which supplement did you put it on?

I found they were good value for money.

I think with webwindows you also have to get in there early and it depends how much space you purchase. Ours was the Independent and the Guardian.

Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/mrgashiuk
Connector
email sent.

Printer Dublin Printer Belfast Club Flyers Printing Belfast
Maven
I think its a great idea to strategically plan your marketing campaign - you can waste money but just doing ad-hoc projects (although you need to be flexible enough to do them when required) but a long-term strategic marketing plan which focuses on brand building and sustainable results is a worthwhile investment.

I'd be happy to offer advice if you need it (have a marketing degree and experience) - just send me a PM

Good luck with the campaign - hope it works out
Connector
Thanks for all your comments.

Omar - I'm certanly going to look at webwindows, as part of my plan.

I'm also speaking to Gavin at Midas.

Thanks for your comment buddinghealth

One query I do have, although I have a budget in mind. What would you say, is a good amount of money to put into marketing, for a small company on a monthly or yearly basis? (Amount in £'s or % of profit?)
Starting Out
Hi Mike,

I run a marketing agency that only works with SMEs so may be able to help you with all your requirements. I'm glad you've identified you need a strategy first as many small businesses jump straight into the action without considering what marketing they're going to do (and why they're going to do it).

Whilst I undertake a lot of the work myself I have graphic designers and copywriters that can do work as well. I also have a very good telesales person that could help generate meetings for you.

I have a lot of experience working with IT Solutions companies. I'm actually working with 2 at the moment (based in Berkshire so not direct competitors) so understand this industry.

To find out a bit more about us you can visit our website: www.XanderMarketing.com.

As for a budget it really depends on what your objectives are but for an SME that's serious about marketing I would recommend between £500 and £1,500 a month.

I'm more than happy to have an initial free chat with you to discuss marketing and your objectives in more detail. Give me a call on 0118 321 7620 or my email address is on the website.

Thanks,

Alex
Connector
Hi Alex,

Thanks for your comments, I would certanly like to talk to you.

Could you send me accross an Email, with some more information, along with information about how you have helped out, your other IT Client?

My email is: mike @ turnkeyit.co.uk (Without the spaces!)

Many thanks!
Starting Out
Hi Mike,

Email sent.

Alex