This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Guru
Hot Foiling, Cold Foiling and Die Stamping

Does anyone know what sort of machine I would need for this? Or a company that can do it for me in small quantities? Basically I want to start personalising card, paper and ribbon with the date and names of the married couple for some of my wedding items.

Thanks in advance.
Connector
Best place to look is in the back of Exchange & Mart. It's only 60p and has a wealth of business goods.
hi,

you could try ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk

for hot foil
http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sear...ty=MetaEndSort

I dont know much about the process of hot foil, we do printing ourselves, put use Pantone Metallics and the Metal FX, so sorry cant help you on how to go ahead, might be worth looking on a search engine for more info, chocpiggy
Connector
Hi Tweetie

You have picked on my first decent business! I started Hot Foiling in 1995 just before my GCSEs. I learnt a lot about buisness and also how to deal with blisters (I wont go in to the details as it is quite ugly) The hot foil machine heats to around 200 degrees C so is quite risky.

I made a few grand off it in the first couple of years after school but not just do it for a few regular customers. I regularly do business cards for a local barber and around 50 diaries for another customer.

Email me on af2299@2four7.co.uk and I can see what I can do.

Vending Solutions from Vendesent.co.uk