This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Go Back   Shell LiveWIRE Discussion Forums > Shell LiveWIRE

Virtual Administration home working opportunity

Virtual Administration based in North Nottinghamshire first started out in January 2006 and have enjoyed a continuous successful journey of providing admin support to businesses locally and nationally.

Virtual Administration (VA) is a fantastic resource for any business that needs instant help with their office administration work, without the hassle of employing someone.

Providing admin solutions on an hourly rate basis as and when required, virtual assistance is the perfect solution to those never ending admin tasks that are so crucial to any business; from general typing, database management, article writing, website editing to internet research and following up mailshots with a telephone call or two.

In today’s current climate companies are always searching for ideas on how to save money and to get maximum value, virtual assistance can score on both sides of the issue providing the rescue remedy. Virtual assistance is equally vital to people seeking work and interested in going self employed as a virtual assistant and secondly, companies outsource their admin requirements instead of paying salary costs.

“The levels of energy and enthusiasm provided by Virtual Administration, combined with dedication to the very highest standards of professionalism are beyond all expectation,” said Elaine Iljon Foreman, Chartered Clinical Psychologist of Freedom to Fly.

Launching their new VA License in August 2008, Virtual Administration is looking for interested people to come on board, who want the benefits of:
• working from home
• managing their own work time and family commitments
• cutting out the travelling to work to join the rush hour traffic
• taking time off when they want

The VA License holder would manage their own marketing, projects and workload; build their own client base through attending networking events and seminars, with the fantastic potential to grow their own profit as a Virtual Administrator.
Connector
A warm welcome to you, Tracey.

Mark
Connector
I thought advertising and links weren't permitted on first posts...
Connector
They're not - but she's welcome anyway.
Entrepreneur
Welcome tracey. I will drop you an email on this.
Hi there

Thank you very much for the warm welcomes.

I'm sorry if I posted this on the first time but I'm really excited to get it out there.

Please let me know what you think to this and if you or anyone you know would be interested.

Thanks very much

Tracey
Virtual Administration
Guru
Hi Tracey

Welcome to the forum - you might want to update your profile in the Social Network section, where you can upload photos, add contacts/friends blogs, link to your site and so on, and also add a link to your company in your signature for future posts, to keep everything right.

I'm sure you'll find the forum useful.

All the best
Thank you blackwida, I'll need to do that.

Thanks

Tracey.