This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Collaboration Web Project - PHP

Hi all,

I've been setting up a golf website for some time now called http://www.findthefairways.com . After initially using a firend to code the site, I soon realised that he doesn't have all the skills I need to be able to build the site properly.

The design we set out with was changed beyond all regonition and the technologies we need to use on the site such as XML feeds are beyond the skills of my developer.

My wife is an excellent graphic designer and we have pdf's of every page of the site planned out, including how we need the back-end to work etc etc.

So, I am looking for a collaborater to move the project forward and get the site working properly.

I am looking for someone who has experience with PHP, XML, affiliate marketing who is prepared to work with me for a percentage of the company.

If this is something you're interested in or know someone that is, please contact me at jonathan@findthefairways.com to discuss further.

Thanks all!

Jonathan