This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Starting Out
Good SEO Company

Hi

Ive just had a new website built and I need someone to do some SEO work on the website, as I only know a bit of SEO myself, can anyone recommend good company.

Best Regards

Kevin
Banned
I would start off by doing what you can yourself. Also use adwords, they get you traffic straight away.

MCR
Connector
I Have been working with www.uk-internetmarketing.co.uk for a fewe months now and they begining to bear fruit and I have begun to make great progress on my main keywords.
Connector
Companies can tend to cost a lot more than individuals.

What i mean is most SEO companies, wont touch your site for less than a few thousand- minimum- going up in price to more than a house can cost.

There are some excpetions to this, and a lot of places do offer basic onsite SEO for a set low fee, although normally this is more of a report created by a program, with a few other reccomendations.

A good decent SEO is hard to find, and peopleoften won't advertise if they have found one.

I did my SEO myself, there is a lot more I still need to do( the cms wont allow a direct url re-write), but I quickly gained decent postions in google on keywords relevant to me, and got a Google Pagerank of 5 within a few months of launch.

I'm 4 postions above the WWF eco shop, on the front page of google, occasionally I move up or down 1 but the postions been stable for months.

What sort of level of SEO work do you want?
Connector
seo expert

I agree that a lot can be done by yourself if you have the time available to do it - because it's fairly time consuming.

I followed my own advice at www.trulyace.com/searchengineoptimisation.html and have a high traffic rate for a small business and good rankings in Google for my keywords.

If you want an expert I recommend www.nikkipilkington.com

Best Wishes

Amanda
Connector
Hi Lowrie,

I would love to chat to you regarding your SEO requirements if you drop me a line (contact details below) I'd be more than happy to give you a call next week.

Regards

Nathan

Latest Projects - Loudmouth | Make Up Artist Of The Year

Contact - 0121 314 0390 | info (at) bluecubemedia.co.uk | Website Design Birmingham